tn19 - Return Raid still on (for now at least)

posted Feb 1, 2019, 2:25 AM by Martin Riddle   [ updated Feb 1, 2019, 3:01 AM ]
The tn19 adhoc contingency planning brains trust met as usual at 10am at the LBT shed and agreed that we expect to be able to support the Return Raid much as originally planned, leaving Hobart and the AWBF on Monday 11 Feb and arriving in Franklin on Thursday 14 Feb. Although some have suggested we extend the Return Raid, we have decided against this because people have made plans around the original dates. Of course, if the fire situation in southern Tasmania deteriorates between now and then we will be forced to review this decision.