Bushfires up-date - Wednesday 23/01/19

posted Jan 22, 2019, 1:44 PM by Martin Riddle   [ updated Jan 22, 2019, 1:44 PM ]

Franklin woke to cool, clear air after a wind change and a little rain overnight. Whether we depart as planned next Wednesday will all depend on what happens between now and then – with Friday looking like the critical day. As well as the fires to the southwest of Franklin there is also a small one near Hastings Caves west of Southport. If that one gets worse we won’t be going south of it – so if you have been planning to pre-position your boat ready for the Raid, please check with the tn19 Raid Coordinator to see whether we have decided to re-route the Raid before going south of Franklin at: info@tawe-nunnugah.org