The Living Boat Trust has joined the Tasmanian Men's Shed Association. One of the motivations for doing this was to establish useful relationships with organisations with aspirations and activities similar to our own - we can all benefit by sharing knowledge and resources. On Friday April the 17th members of local sheds will be visiting the LBT, which should be a great opportunity to begin to form these relationships. We would like as many members as possible to participate. The proposed program is described below.
Friday April 17th
● 10 am start
● 10-10.30 am: tea, coffee, chance to look around and mingle.
● 10.30 am – 10.50 am: Talk and Q and A about what the Living Boat Trust does
● 11.00 – 12.30 am: The following talks and activities will be available, each to take about 35 minutes with ten minutes changeover.
○ Building a community boat● 12.30 – 1.30pm: Lunch ($5.00)
○ Power tools (organised by Association)
○ Tour of the Wooden Boat Centre
○ Tour of river on Nancy
○ 1.30 – 3.00pm: Repeat of morning talks and activities program