posted Nov 4, 2014, 1:34 PM by Unknown user
- Saturday, 8th November 3-9pm
- Port Cygnet Sailing Club
- Scottish dinner at 6pm
- Main course - $10 (family $25), Dessert $5
- (includes haggis, black pudding, skirlie, sausage and vegetarian option)
- Bar open 5-10pm
- Bring friends, family …….
- Rowing, Games, Food and Drink!
- Celebrate Cygnet’s St Ayles skiff and all things Scottish
- Have a go at rowing the skiffs, with games for young and old,
- bagpipes, locally-made haggis and other Scottish delights . . .
- Fundraiser for the International St Ayles Skiff Regatta to be held at Franklin next February