Lorrie Harrison has sent us the following notice on behalf of the Regatta organising committee.
It is time to start forming up LBT crews for the upcoming skiff regatta in February, particularly with Swiftsure Regatta now only three weeks away. Here are some things to consider:
- races will be 2km and 1km;
- men's, women's, mixed;
- age groups, over 55, under 55 and open;
- average age of all 4 rowers is taken to determine age group;
- we are entering one crew for each division;
- min age for rowers is 15, for the coxswain is 16;
- Scottish and Irish teams as well as New Zealanders and the very slick mob from WA have been training for some time - time for us to get out on the water.
Penny has offered to help crews form so contact her for your place in a team: email : firstname.lastname@example.org
; phone: 0409 641 286