posted Apr 2, 2015, 2:53 AM by Posts Editor
updated Apr 2, 2015, 2:53 AM
Chris Tyquin writes:
'You lot have inspired us ! We are going to hold a long table dinner in the shed that houses ''Boxer' ( and a whole lot of other crap) here in Brisbane and would like to extend the invite to our fellow Queenslanders that were on the Raid and any of you who care to escape the Tasmanian winter are most welcome as well.
Details are as follows:
- Date – Saturday 18th July ( I know it clashes with a Rugby Test so we will have the big screen set up somehow);
- Time – from 6.30pm;
- Venue – International Recreation , 18 Immarna St , Albion ( not far from the Breakfast Creek Hotel );
- Cost - $25 a head ( Boxer fare – smoked trout on jatz to start , Stew and finish with pavlova );
- BYO – Grog ( eskies with ice provided ) and a chair;
- RSVP – email@example.com .'
For those who don't know, 'Boxer' was one of the more spectular participants in Tawe Nunnagh - see pic below.