From David Moore:
LOL Comedy 2015 at The Palais in Franklin:
- When: Saturday, 21 November 2015. Bar & Food from 6pm, show from 7.30pm;
- Where: The Palais, 3388 Huon Highway, Franklin, 7113;
- Cost: $30;
- There will be a choice of lovely curries and rice like last year, plus some other options;
- Recommended for people aged 15 years up;
- Buy tickets online: www.trybooking.com/JDPR (limited doors sales on the night if not sold out).
16 Tasmanian Comedians Head to the Huon. This year's Big Comedy Night at The Palais theatre in Franklin is on Saturday 21 November, starring Tasmania’s own Josh Earl, award winning comedian, cake enthusiast and former host of TV show Spicks and Specks. "After the success of the first LOL Comedy event last year, we’re doing it again,” said event organiser and MC for the evening David Moore. “We’re bringing many of Tasmania’s finest comedians to Franklin to keep the good people of the Huon Valley laughing."
Also on the bill are some of the crowd’s favourites from last year and a few we couldn't fit in last year:
James G Warren, Maedi Prichard, Steve Mcnees, Mick Lowenstein, Andrew Harper, Rob Braslin, Chris Menezies, Sally Rose Mcshane, Tracey Cosgrove, Mick Davies (the Cripps Ambassador) and more.
At less than $2 per act, it is a bargain.