posted Oct 10, 2014, 2:19 AM by Unknown user
updated Oct 10, 2014, 2:36 AM
From Kerryn Jackson (secretary):
'Thanks to the generosity of our donors and the ongoing support of members and friends, the Wooden Boat Centre will be officially handed over to the Association on Saturday 25th October. We are planning a day of celebrations and invite you and all members of LBT to join us for one or all of the planned events. Please feel free to circulate the invitation as widely as you see fit – a good crowd would be great.'
- 10:00 Welcome– Daryl Peebles MC;
- 10:10 Handover ceremony of the Australian Wooden Boat Centre to Franklin Working Waterfront Association;
- 10:35 Presentation : Dr Graham Green – Founder Timber Workers for Forests;
- 11:00 Myrtle timber to auctioned minutes;
- 11:30 Auction of Myrtle Timber;
- 12:15 Presentation by Vaughn Bones (architect);
- 1:40 Lunch;
- 2:00 Open House.
Detailed program: http://bit.ly/1yfws44